Sporting has the exclusive right to suspend, partially or totally, the access to its Site at all times; especially in the management, maintenance, repair, alteration or update operations and to close the website, permanently or temporarily, partially or totally, at any time.
Intellectual Property Rights
The User acknowledges that the content of this Site, is protected by intellectual property rights and accepts to respect those rights.
The rights over texts, images, graphics, sound and animation and all other information and the way in which they are represented graphically on the Site, including brands, logos and symbols, as well as the layout and structure of the Site are owned by Sporting or were duly licensed in favor of Sporting or Sporting SAD.
The User is not authorized to transmit, publish, modify, copy, sell, use or distribute, in any way, the texts, images or other information contained in this Site or part of the Site without Sporting's prior written authorization. The use of brands and logos on this Site, as well as the availability of materials on the Site, do not grant, nor can they be interpreted as granting permission to Users to use, directly or indirectly, such marks, logos or materials.
Treatment of Personal Data
Sporting is committed to protecting the privacy of the Site User. Navigation through this website does not necessarily imply the provision of personal data.
The information made available on the Site essentially aims to clarify and inform Users about the activities of Sporting Clube de Portugal and Sporting SAD and the services available to their members, fans and the general public. The information provided was the subject of a thorough analysis. However, such information is for guidance only and may contain errors or inaccuracies.
Sporting will not be responsible for errors that may occur due to system irregularities or failure (temporary or permanent) of the Site. Sporting will not be responsible for any damages resulting from improper use or the inability to use the Site.
Sporting may provide links to external sites and entities. These sites do not belong to Sporting nor are they operated by or controlled by Sporting. As a result, Sporting is not responsible, approves or in any way supports or subscribes to the content of these sites, or the sites linked to or referred to in them. The use of these links is the sole responsibility of the Users.
The creation of links to the Sporting Site requires prior written authorization from Sporting.
Inquiries and Sugestions
- Telephone: (+351) 21 751 6000
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Estádio José Alvalade, Rua Professor Fernando da Fonseca - Apartado 4120 – 1501-806 Lisboa
Debit of Credit Card Fees - General Conditions
The general conditions to sign up to the debit by Credit Card, in order to pay quotas, are agreed between Sporting Clube de Portugal, with headquarters at, Estádio José Alvalade, Rua Professor Fernando da Fonseca, Apartado 4120, 1501-806 Lisbon, with tax identification number: 500 766 630 and contact +351 217 516 000, hereinafter referred to as "SCP”, and the person who wishes to use said payment method via the website www.sporting.pt - hereinafter referred to as "User"- in the following terms:
1. The present general conditions of signing up to the collection of quotas through debit by Credit Card, aim to provide all the necessary information to the User on joining the debit of the quotas on Credit Card, made on the website www.sporting.pt
2. The present general conditions regulate all stages of the quota collection process by debiting a credit card.
1. The User finalizes the process of joining the debit of the credit card quotas by completing the following process:
a) Register on the website www.sporting.pt, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User when registering).
c) Associate the member number to the user, by combining the member number, plus the last 5 digits of the barcode on the Member card.
d) In the credit card debit adhesion menu, define the payment recurrence.
e) Next, confirm the contact details.
f) Membership is finalized after placing and confirming credit card details.
For the collection of quotas by debiting a credit card, there are the following credit entities via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento, Lda:
The quota is immediately updated, right after confirmation of payment.
1. Prices must be understood in Euros and are directly associated to the Member quota value.
2. If there is an increase in the quota, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to continue with this type of payment, or to cancel the recurring payment.
Cancellation and Return
1. The cancellation process is handled by Sporting. The request can be made through Sporting contact line: Portugal - 707 20 44 44 - International - +351 309 97 1906, on the website by filling out the form on the contact page (www.sporting.pt/contactos) and by letter sent to Estádio José Alvalade, Rua Professor Fernando da Fonseca - Apartado 4120 - 1501-806 Lisbon. After receiving your request, Sporting will respond within a maximum period of 3 working days.
2. There are no refunds of paid dues/quotas.
SEPA Direct Debit - Quotas - General Conditions
By joining the direct debit you are choosing the most convenient way to pay your dues. You will also benefit from an exclusive promotion: if you choose the annual debt, Sporting offers 2 quotas.
These offers are available after a good collection of the respective dues/quotas.
To join the account debit, you must complete the SEPA direct debit authorization document, available through the Sporting website, and send it later to the Club, through the website itself by uploading, or sending it, to the following address:
Sporting Clube de Portugal - Members Area
José Alvalade Stadium
Rua Professor Fernando da Fonseca Apartado 4120
By subscribing to the direct debit authorization, you are authorizing Sporting to send instructions to your bank to debit your account. Your rights include the possibility of requiring your bank to reimburse the debited amount, under the terms and conditions agreed with your bank. The refund must be requested within a period of eight weeks from the date of debiting your account.